Saturday, September 6, 2008

First Post from the Host

So I am new on the beauty blogging scene. I started this blog because I love beauty products and love to share my knowledge about them. I am very honest, bold, and blunt. No sugar coating here. I will tell you all-the good, the bad, and the ugly! And because I work in the industry I follow the beauty trends heavily and I know what is coming way before you do. I will share and tell all I know. And I will stop at nothing to be the first to try that new product! So I will always have the lastest and most updated beauty blog for you! And I will also have some of my fellow beauty junkies post some things from time to time too. So you will have not just one junkies opinion, but several! So stop by daily and check us out! As I gear up please be patient with me. I will try to post daily! XOXO to all!

No comments: